What Is Iron Sharpens Iron?
The Iron Sharpens Iron Conference Network is made up of Christ-centered men’s ministries that serve local churches in their geographic region 52 weeks a year. ISI network ministries engage pastors and men’s leaders in ongoing relationships, providing training, coaching, equipping and resources. These vital resources help the church reach and build their men. While training and equipping local churches is the heartbeat of the regional ministries, the most visible resource is the one-day equipping conference held each year for men of all ages.
Watch the video below then scroll down and read more details about Iron Sharpens Iron men’s conferences.
What You Can Expect At ISI
- 2 World-Class Keynote Speakers Specifically For Men
- 16 Seminars from the Best of the Best in Men’s Ministry
- Masculine Worship
- Exhibitors and Resources Just For Men
- For Men of All Ages:
- Emerging Men (13-19)
- Pioneering Men (20-29)
- Full Throttle Men (30-55)
- Seasoned Men (55+)
10 Reasons Why I Should Bring My Son To ISI
Great Father and Son Opportunity …
- ISI is a great FATHER AND SON experience
- ISI has breakout sessions specifically designed for Teens
- Plenty of great Bible teaching at Men’s ISI Conferences
- Other Christian Teens are at ISI with their Dads
- Your teenage son will be spiritually challenged and encouraged at ISI
- We have a great worship band at ISI
- The ISI experience is one he will remember for years
- ISI is a good reason to turn off their cell phone for Eight Hours!
- An ISI conference is better than any video game
- ISI conferences are something you can do with your Son EVERY YEAR